Ensure the Virtual Synth (vSynth) implementation (SIP-89) correctly tracks the virtual synth address for settlement
Patch release the vSynth implementation to ensure the following:
- Major: Exchange settlement tracks the virtual synth not the
- Minor: vSynths to use synth proxies not the underlying address
- Incidental: Adding
trackingCodeas final argument to
- Incidental: Minor changes to
- The vSynth release in Mimosa had a bug whereby the exchange settlement was using the
msg.sendernot the vSynth contract
address. This meant that settling the vSynth wasn't connected to the underlying synth settlement, and would require an additional settlement at the synth level
- vSynths use underlying Synth addresses to transfer synths after settlement, however this is brittle when the protocol upgrades and disconnects the old underlying Synths. The solution is to use their proxies.
- Adding an optional tracking code helps include volume incentive when necessary
- Minor changes to include the
address recipientof the vSynth supply.
Copyright and related rights waived via CC0.