Include sEUR to Atomic exchanges with the following configuration:
- An exchange fee of 30 bp
- Using the uni-v3 feed of EURT/USDC pool
- With a 30 min TWAP window
This SCCP proposes to include sEUR into atomic exchanges, which will allow users to exchange EURT to ETH, USD or BTC atomically through Synthetix on L1.
Adding sEUR will increase the attractiveness of the atomic exchange product and allow for cross-asset exchanges and arbitrages to materialize across the different curve pools that contain sEUR. This adds low risk to the protocol, given that:
- An oracle push threshold of 15 bp
- The low volatility of the synth relative to USD
- The significant volume available on Uniswap V3
That said, the atomic exchange volume will be monitored and parameters will be recalibrated based on findings.
Copyright and related rights waived via CC0.